if you look at my step by step collage- you can see by the pictures how I did each step.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
-Styrofoam round wreath
- Distress Ink- to distress the shamrocks when the paper is cut and mod podged on.
- Card Stock Paper in your choice (3,4 sheets)- traced and cut to match the shamrocks and horse shoes.
- 4 small un-finished shamrocks 2 large un-finished shamrocks, 2 small un-finished horse shoes.That you will paint or mod podge paper on like I did, and then distressed with distress ink.
- a roll of tulle, that you will wrap around the wreath to start.
- 2 yards of 2 inch thick ribbon (optional) that will also be wrapped around one side of the wreath.TO HELP MAKE AND ASSEMBLE:
-Angle sanding block
- Burlap (optional)
-Hot Glue Gun
I am linking up with Lil' Luna for All Things Good HERE Somewhat Simple for SYS Party HERE and C.R.A.F.T. for Making Monday Marvelous HERE