Hi Craft-O-Maniacs! Adam from the social store community, Storenvy.com.
Storenvy.com is a completely free, customizable and easy to use and setup e-commerce platform and marketplace. We truly believe that starting and running an online store should be a fun, quick and easy process and felt that there hasn't been a service that could do all of those things.
So what makes Storenvy great?
1) Customizable With Storenvy you can setup your own completely customizable storefront with just a few clicks of the mouse by uploading a header, changing your background image or customizing your store colors. For anyone adventurous enough we even allow you to edit the CSS/HTML of the site to completely customize the way it looks.
2) Built in Marketplace We wanted to make it easy for store owners and shoppers to find each other. The Storenvy Marketplace does just this by showing off products from all of our Storenvy stores in one easy place to shop and discover. Storenvy storeowners receive on average 15% of their sales through the marketplace.
3) Facebook Store With just a few clicks you can be selling your items right on your Facebook fan page directly to your fans! Selling your items through your Facebook store really doesn't get any easier than this.
4) Storenvy is Social! Storenvy also allows users to follow your store, like your products and leave you comments. Which is fantastic for building up a following and keeping your customers informed on new products.
5) Free! Believe it or not Storenvy is completely free to list, sell and maintain. There are no limits to the amount of products you can sell or what type of products you can sell on the site. We do have a few freemium features such as a very robust discount system called "Super Discounts", but nothing is required.
Right now on Storenvy we have over 9,000 stores and over 130,000 products and growing everyday! We would love to have any and all Craft-O-Maniacs to join our community! If anyone has any questions feel free to get in touch with us on Twitter @storenvy or email me directly at adam(at)storenvy(dot)com!
so....... check check check it out. XO jen